Each local authority and health board are required to prepare and publish a plan setting out the range and level of services they propose to provide, or arrange to be provided, in response to the population needs assessment. Area plans must include the specific services planned in response to each core theme identified in the population assessment. As part of this, area plans must include:
- the actions partners will take in relation to the priority areas of integration for Regional Partnership Boards;
- the instances and details of pooled funds to be established in response to the population assessment;
- how services will be procured or arranged to be delivered, including by alternative delivery models;
- details of the preventative services that will be provided or arranged;
- actions being taken in relation to the provision of information, advice and assistance services; and
- actions required to deliver services through the medium of Welsh.
The first area plans must be published by 1 April 2018 and the Regional Partnership Board will ensure links between the Area Plan and the local authority Well-being Plans required under the Well-being of Future Generations Act to facilitate collaborative working and avoid duplication.
Download the plan
Download the plan PDF
For more information please contact email@example.com